His Royal Highness, Prince Adam Bin Alwaleed Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has a couple more Requests for the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (H.A.A.R.P Project-Whom controls the Weather)

The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program was initiated as an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska Fairbanks, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. It was designed and built by BAE Advanced TechnologiesWikipedia
His Royal Highness, Prince Adam Bin Alwaleed Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud wants it to Snow "30" Inches in Pueblo, Blanca, Alamosa, Ft Garland Colorado (Setting another Record for snowfall!!!! They can thank ME for this later!) Hit them with a Snow-Squal! Keep the temps around 5 degrees with a 10 MPH Wind. I'd LIKE to see this by this weekend. Late Saturday October 15, 2022 AND Sunday October 16, 2022 if at all possible. 

In the Same time, I want it to rain "30" Inches to start in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, then I want it to turn to SNOWFALL leveling off at exactly (setting a new record there for "24" inches) Post the results on Google and make SURE I see them so I can update this with the results. Come to Cali and spend some time with me in your vacation. I may buy you a meal or make you one truck-side. 
LOVE you ALL! You are doing a good job. 
I would like to see this happen on Monday, October 17, 2022 or by Tuesday, October 18, 2022 if at all possible. 

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Year Mission, to explore new places.....to boldly go where I had never gone before.