To: My First Cousin, His Royal Highness, Crowned Prince, Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud


My dearest Cousin, I know, that His Royal Highness, Prince Adam Bin Alwaleed Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has impressed you with my Legal Knowledge and abilities to Demonstrate them in action! 

I have further impressed you with my inner knowledge of weapons trading and where it goes down, and what types of weapons the US and others seem to sell us. 
I aim to teach you.....as a Saudi Prophet, how to lead by example. My tolerance on Violations of The Vienna Convention On Diplomatic Relations: Articles 29-31 particularly, is Nill! I have the DISTINCT POWER bestowed upon me to arrest these Cops, Judges, Sherriffs, and other forms of Law Enforcement, and drop them all off at either the Saudi Royal Embassy in Los Angeles, or The Saudi Royal Embassy in Houston Texas at THEIR own expense mind you! I NEED you to know, that when not if, these tyrants decide to intently and ignorantly attack me, I will then instantly declare WAR upon these violators (Ignorance is NO Excuse!!!!) and send them to YOU....to ...shall we call it...an...Educational Experience???? I have put The Word Out around here that NOT ONLY can I serve All Forms of Law Enforcement with a Blanketed Restraining Order (Being valid by default for a minimum of 14 days) 
(EXAMPLE:) 


His Royal Highness, Prince Adam Bin Alwaleed Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud is Fighting The Good Fight of Truth & Justice! 

Truth ..IS Justice and Justice, reveals THE TRUTH!

His Royal Highness, Prince Adam Bin Alwaleed Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud sent an Email to my Father, Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud with this as the header: 
"Dad, I have some VERY sensitive advice for Cousin MBS."
I NEED you to receive it via forwarding and do read it. 
A Quote from the Email: "Now......I am going to suggest that for the OIL negotiations between the USA 
and Saudi Arabia,
 I become the liaison or lead negotiator between the two. His Royal Highness, Prince Adam Bin Alwaleed Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud LOVES a challenge! MBS likes me as does Biden, Barack Obama and a few others. SadhGuru likes what I am doing as well. 
Even Elizabeth Putin likes me! 

Uh huh.....she just lives in constant FEAR of her father.....poor girl! I would enjoy liberating her and her man from that....."
BTW, I may also be available for Peace Talks between Ukraine and Russia.(I can best serve people in this capacity!) 

You, cousin, recommended me to Ruvelin Ruvi, (Whom I nicknamed: "Groovy Ruvi" ) to Negotiate PEACE between HAMAS & Israel. I Negotiated a Win-Win between the two parties. 



I have told many, that...When YOU loose YOUR head, others will loose theirs!!!! I don't give a shit if these American Hillbilly Terrorists, Egregious Violators of our Sacred Treaty, The Treaty of Treaties, The Vienna Convention: 
More specifically, the Vienna Convention On Diplomatic Relations: Articles 29-31 and moreover, their....ignorance....of it! 
(Ignorance is NO Excuse! TREASON allows His Royal Highness, to Take Violators of The US-Saudi Arabian Treaty as MY prisoners to be transported directly to either of the Saudi Embassies for them to deal with! In the event that the Saudi Embassies will not take my prisoners, I CAN send them to any OTHER Foreign Embassy as well as ANY US Embassy!) Now....talk about many solutions to the Corruption problems "Plaguing" The USA and The World 🌎!!! NOT ONLY does His Royal Highness, Prince Adam Bin Alwaleed Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud KNOW several Ordinances in over 4 states, I happen to...also know Federal Laws, International Laws, Contract Laws, Civil Laws, as well as how to BEAT The Entire System! I also happen to know most of my Civil Rights, as well as quite a few of the Constitutional Rights! IF I took the Bar Exam, I could pass it....and becoming a legit Lawyer would thus make ME....nearly a One-Man System-Beating, Case Winning Machine! (The system: No! We can't have....THAT!!! NO.....WAY! WE WOULD BE FORCED......to set him up, disbar him because HE would be too great a threat to our little Racketeering, People Trafficking, Slave-Labor camp scams!) Remember, Cousin, what I said earlier? Truth is Justice, and Justice reveals the Truth! HERE is yet another.....wise man's TRUTH: Dead People Learn Nothing! 


In order to..TEACH these ... ignorant people, we MUST Demonstrate by EXAMPLE the POWER that we have! Human Examples MUST IMPERATIVELY show that Justice Is Truth and that Truth is revealed by JUSTICE! 
Cousin; I, His Royal Highness, Prince Adam Bin Alwaleed Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud will GLADLY serve our Global Peace Initiative NOT for the sake of Embellished profiteering, yet for the overall global shockwave effect that Peace will have upon the lives of everyone. 
YES, I do wish to benefit from the work I do, and that...I will...God/Allah has already seen to it. 
Cousin? Rather than ruling with an Iron Fist, how about trying to rule by investing into the well being of every....single individual in the kingdom???? 
Eliminate poverty by making a powerful investment into the lives of the poorest people??? Rather than GIVING The Fish 🐟 to the people, TEACH them how to Fish 🐟 and you WILL...feed them for a lifetime!
To be able to make Farming sustainable, so that we Save The Soils from toxic wastes, and from becoming non-sustainable to life! WE come from the Soils, and WE...will all return to the soil! I am an environmentalist and believe that our earth 🌎 can't sustain our current methods of farming! WE...have inherited a HUGE responsibility to our environment! 
Let me verbally demonstrate to you one possible scenario; Say, that in YOUR lifetime, the current methods of and use of OIL and Petroleum based products becomes SO great, that everything we use and consume has OIL in it! Now, imagine that the laws of opposites are also true, we consume SO much petroleum-based products that they begin to pile up right to the Saudi Royal Palace! Soon, you, and everyone living there with Saudi Arabia look outside and see billions of tiny shards of plastics and the earth stained with Oil, and the kingdom's people are sickened, dying while you and everyone else are well, and without peril! 
How does THAT speak...to how The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, cares for and about it's PEOPLE??? Cousin, The KING cannot be a KING without PEOPLE now can he? You...already have.....the answer to that! GOD bestowed His Royal Highness, Prince Adam Bin Alwaleed Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud with his Branded Marking as His Chosen One so to lead by example, to...reinvest into the PEOPLE of the world! 🌎 We cannot purchase oil if we do not have the means to trade now can we??? CAN...WE? GOD, ALLAH, sent me here....to GUIDE you AND the People of the world 🌎 into a "New Society" that is wrought with PEACE, Honor, JUSTICE, LOVE 💕 and Sustainability! His Royal Highness, Prince Adam Bin Alwaleed Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, hereby is bestowed by GOD, to oversee the lowering of Oil Prices for the period of 2 years, in order to help The People recover from an unsustainable Planned-Demic of greed and totalitarianism! If you do not do this, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, will soon FALL into a state of Rebellion that will end in a complete change of regime and the Kingdom will become first a Republic then a Democracy
Watch "The Matrix (1999) - Ending Scene (With Original Score) [HD]" on YouTube

OK Cousin, Let's say that His Royal Highness, Prince Adam Bin Alwaleed Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud came there and successfully Took down the entire kingdom's current Regime in a Large-scale Coupe! MY specific Instructions would be to Shoot-To-Injure not to kill unless in defense! (Kill or be killed scenarios) 
This way, MORE of your regime could be taught, trained, rehabilitated, and reprogrammed to run the Country in such a way that ALL within hail you as A King With Heart ❤️💜! (Which at this point, you still have a LOT to learn....My Grasshopper.....) I would detain you cousin, and while I did, I would give you all of the highest treatment, I would even give your wives accomodations with you. I would continue to offer you your current diet, with all the same drinks.....why? Because......first off.....I care, second, just because YOU would do the exact OPPOSITE to me, doesn't mean that I....would need to....return the favor..... enemies can become frienemies and then over time, become close friends.....so close in fact, that YOU would earn a chain to wherever I went.....to...keep my eyes on you....physically......
I would NOT stoop, to cutting off heads.....I....would send people through a Physiological Retraining Process to rehab them.....IF a few people are deemed permanently damaged, I...would errect a Military Camp site used to imprison the worst of the worst and I would utilize them as laborors plucking their expertise in their skill sets! 

Watch "#InternationalIncident in #OlympiaWA; Washingtonian #Terrorists attempt to kill #SaudiRoyalPrince!" on YouTube

            https://youtu.be/FP1WivvJFvo

Watch "His Royal Highness, Prince Adam Bin Alwaleed Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Was JUST Attacked with Explosives" on YouTube

An Official Police Report was filed as was a 911 Call was recorded to match the International Incident. Olympian residents have been provoking Anti-Muslim terrorist acts upon His Royal Highness, Prince Adam Bin Alwaleed Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud since I have arrived. NOW that an attempt was made to blow up my truck, I am going to capture the culprits and transport them all to the Saudi Arabian Embassy in Los Angeles, California. I want each of the co-conspirators also arrested and brought to the Saudi Royal Embassy. I will appear in Saudi Court to testify as will the American Police Officers from Olympia, Washington in this matter! Inform President Joe Biden of this incident and also inform Governor Jay Inslee as well! The FBI, ATF the Counter-Terrorism taskforce of the FBI will be here in Olympia, Washington due to this incident. There IS a Report, there ARE six witnesses whom saw a Mini Van do this act!!! I believe it was a 1990s model Dodge Minivan. 
Cousin, JUST in case these Knot-heads try to Cover-up for their Federal and International Crimes, I have some proof that there was in fact some Attacks! 
There ARE phone calls, there ARE surveillance camera videos, there ARE two or three letters to The Whitehouse addressed to the President, Joe Biden, there ARE calls to the Justice Department, SO, if NOTHING is done, then those whom are involved in the cover-up, shall become Political Prisoners based on The Vienna Convention and our Treaty! 
According to our Treaty, Saudi Arabian Laws, His Royal Highness, Prince Adam Bin Alwaleed Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud shall be ....one whom suggests a punitive course of action over their lives!!! 
These not ONLY are "Muslim Hate Crimes" (A Federal Offense) now it is also an "International Indictment!!! 
His Royal Highness, Prince Adam Bin Alwaleed Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud SHALL be Financially Compensated to the tune of $200 Million dollars for The Egregious Violations of The Vienna Convention On Diplomatic Relations Articles 29-31 among others! 
Ignorance of The Laws is 🚫 NO Excuse!!!!!

Question: What does....THIS Washington State Building stand for.....IF JUSTICE ♎ ⚖️ cannot be had????

Truth is Justice and Justice reveals the Truth! 

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Year Mission, to explore new places.....to boldly go where I had never gone before.